Tuesday, November 27, 2012

IVF Day 15: u/s #3 and b/w

Annnnd....more waiting.  I was still not ready this morning.  :(  Which means another night of my large hormone shot and another u/s & b/w in the morning.

For the record:
My lining was 12.5 and my E2 was 1500+ Both are great and where we want to be

Right Ovary:
25.2-lead that is over mature
16.2, 13.5,14.4

Left Ovary:
12.8, 13.8, 15.25, 16.6, 13.9, 11.8

No retrieval on Thursday, we are now thinking Friday.  This waiting is killing me, but at least tomorrow is another scan so I will know more.  I am a little disappointed because I was hoping for 20 eggs and 9 seems like not enough insurance.

Updated to add:
I have been VERY nauseous all day.  I am not sure if it is just nerves or the hormones or a stomach bug on its way.  But I ate chicken noodle soup for dinner and took it as easy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment